Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Progress

It's the 3rd so I figured I'd better update with my progress on my New Year's Commitments. So far so good. I got signed up at the gym last night and went for my first workout this morning. I'm planning on trying out the Hydro Massage table tonight after work.

I technically didn't start WW until the 2nd since the 1st was a holiday and I was home grooming the dogs, watching TV and eating whatever I wanted. So I guess I've only been going a day, but I feel like I'm off to a good start. I was under points yesterday and went grocery shopping today at lunch to be sure my house and work are stocked with good food.

I even checked in with my commitment "buddy" Deanna today with what I did yesterday. I'm hoping having to be accountable to someone will really help.

Dave and I are headed to the Oregon Coast at the end of the month and I'm really looking forward to the trip. We'll be staying at his Dad's brothers' place and from the website, it looks really nice. The only thing I'm skeptical about is the internet/blackberry coverage. What would I possibly do without connection to the internet world for 4 days? I'm not sure, but I guess I wouldn't die as long as I had my Ipod :)

I talked with Aaron yesterday, he's still on Christmas break and his Dad was back at work so he's hanging out at the apartment by himself during the day. He sounded down, but assured me he was fine. I guess they are going to move into a 2 bedroom apartment and get Aaron his own bed, dresser and TV.

Another slow day at work. People are here, but I guess they're computers are running well, because they're not calling. Which is a good thing :)

No comments: